Virginia Tech® home

Request an Appeal

If you have been found responsible for an Honor Code violation via a hearing panel, you may request an appeal. Please complete the Hearing Appeal Request Form below and submit it to the Office of Undergraduate Academic Integrity. 

If your appeal is granted you will have the opportunity to have a new hearing panel.